Christian Embassy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and Christian ministry. That means that we are supported solely by the financial contributions of individuals and organizations. We offer a number of easy ways to give to the ministry of the Christian Embassy including:
- Online giving through Cru by clicking here.
- Automated payroll deductions through the Combined Federal Campaign. Our CFC # is 12040
- Mailing contributions to:
2111 Wilson Blvd, Ste. 700
Arlington, VA 2220
- Matching donations - Many companies will match their employee's gifts to Christian Embassy. Check with your employer today to see if they match donations. If they do, complete the form provided by your employer and send it with your contribution. We will fill out the appropriate paperwork and return it to your company for approval.
As a donor-funded ministry, we take our financial responsibility to donors very seriously. Thank you for considering a partnership with us.
Are you interested in working for Christian Embassy?
We have two basic categories of workers at Christian Embassy - staff and non-staff. Most of the non-staff positions are paid, hourly administrative jobs. Currently, there are no openings of this kind of our team.
STAFF: Full-time staff positions with Christian Embassy involve raising your own financial support (salary) and completing the appropriate Cru training. Associate staff have the same training requirements but do not raise support for a salary. They can raise support to cover ministry expenses. The steps to becoming full-time or associate staff at Christian Embassy are different based on your current relationship to Cru.
- Are you on staff with Campus Cru now?